03 Aug DOES YOUR HAIR NEED A KERATIN OR BOTOX TREATMENT?
Is your hair wavy? Do you have trouble getting your hair to look the way you want it to every day? Is your hair frizzy and unmanageable in the morning? Do you avoid going outside in the evenings because you’re afraid of frizz?
The solution is simple… TAME IT! Make your hair more manageable and say goodbye to bad hair days! If you’re always on the go and have to spend hours in front of the mirror trying to get your hair to cooperate, this may make you wish for better hair days and more free time in the morning!
Keratin, Botox, and Protein-Smoothing all have the same goal: to help you look good without spending a lot of time on your hair and taming frizziness.
To do this, there are 3 important requirements:
- Have the treatment done by a professional in a salon
- Use only the dedicated after-care products recommended to you by your hairstylist
- Blowdry your hair after shampooing
Frizziness can happen to anyone, regardless of hair type. It helps to identify the root cause. Here are a few things it could be:
- Changing your hair colour too frequently or too soon after the treatment can cause damage
- Contact with salt water without immediate washing can compromise the treatment
- Treatment needs re-applying once hair has been cut
Taming frizziness professionally has many benefits:
- Frizz-free blow drying that lasts forever (tested even in the 85% of humidity in Abu Dhabi)
- Glossy hair, FULL of life!
- Hair that is sealed in a glass film and therefore not easily affected by environmental pollution
It’s quick, easy, and straightforward. After cleaning the hair, a small amount of treatment is applied to it. On low heat, a natural bristle magic brush will blow dry your hair. A particular flat iron on a medium heat setting smoothes out frizz and is completely adjustable depending on the area that requires it the most. All that’s left is to rinse your hair and spray it to seal in the treatment!
A few other things to remember…
Avoid any strong odours, such as smoke, or anything else that you believe may be damaging to your hair. Avoid sulphates, mineral oils, parabens, and anything with silicone as well.
Who are we?
Magio has only one goal in mind. We’ve been trained to heal your hair and make sure you have a great hair day EVERY day! Brazilian blowout is our service. We are internationally qualified, and our tools are tailored to this specific treatment.
We can identify the areas of your hair that require the most taming and seal in the areas that have been compromised. Using our Magio flat ironing technique, we can keep your hair bouncy from the roots to the tips!
- This method may result in hair loss. When your hair is messy and/or wavy, you can’t see most of the hair that you lose in everyday life, as opposed to a smoother look.
- The colour of the hair cannot be changed through treatment. This treatment’s goal is to provide a glossy and smooth finish, never a lighter colour!
- For a long time after the treatment, the hair smells awful. Unfortunately, if this occurs, the hair is damaged. There is no product that can make hair smell bad for an extended period of time.
We can assist you in having frizz-free hair for a better and easier morning routine. We are here to support your hair dreams and customise any treatment in the best way possible so you can face life with confidence.
Contact us right away for a discount on your next hair experience so you can take advantage of this amazing treatment and the opportunity to be frizz-free!
Your hair’s best friend.